Just got my new Chiller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liberty

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can't wait to getting running

Attachments

• image-260159080.jpg
    image-260159080.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 125
Nice! I'd get a chiller if I had the money...but if I had the money I'd probably get corals anyway :lol:.

I upgraded from a 210 to a 310 80x30x30. And will be the last one I get, so no holding back. Next it's corals

Attachments

• image-1265928742.jpg
    image-1265928742.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 135
Nice tank. Gotta say getting a chiller and dual temp controller is one of the best decisions ever I made. Glad you got yours. :)

Better pic

Attachments

• image-1733238608.jpg
    image-1733238608.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 96
Nice I had a carpet nem that big but then it started eating my fish so had to get rid of it

Hey liberty, would you tell me how much your electric bill jumps at the end of the month due to this chiller?? I was wondering because mine got higher and i think its because of the chiller... :/

Sure but just got my hot tub going to. Lol it's getting cold in Florida. I was going to wait on the chiller till the spring but Black Friday on BRS was a good of a price to pass up. Got another dosing pump for meg too.
So done with Christmas all ready
My bill did go down after getting LEDs lights

Your chiller will pay for itself. Corals do much better when temps are lower than 80 degrees and don't fluctuate. Good purchase.

Thanks my brother said I'm just throwing money out the window lol
right now it goes up a little over 79
I have a smaller one. Seachill I got it for my first tank 110 then got the house tented moved the tank and replaced with a 210. That chiller worked a lot with 3 MH light on it. Now I have a 310 and love it. All that in 4 years

Thanks my brother said I'm just throwing money out the window lol
right now it goes up a little over 79
I have a smaller one. Seachill I got it for my first tank 110 then got the house tented moved the tank and replaced with a 210. That chiller worked a lot with 3 MH light on it. Now I have a 310 and love it. All that in 4 years

I think you're brother is mistaken. The higher the temperature the less dissolved gasses. But it is the fluctuations that will slowly kill off things. Some corals (and fish) could care less. But some do. My chiller broke down one summer when I couldn't afford to fix it. Tank temps went up to only 82-84 degrees, but it killed off almost half my coral in a few months.

Hey liberty, would you tell me how much your electric bill jumps at the end of the month due to this chiller?? I was wondering because mine got higher and i think its because of the chiller... :/

I no longer have to run my ac in the house. Open the widows get some fresh air in the house. The tank says 76 to 77 corals love it, fish so to LOL yes I'm saving money

Back
Top Bottom