LED for RBTA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish noob

Aquarium Advice Activist
As anyone has any luck keeping a RBTA while utilizing the AI Sol Blue LED system?

Fish noob said:
As anyone has any luck keeping a RBTA while utilizing the AI Sol Blue LED system?

I have a green bubble tip under mine. And he loves it. But they are right you can keep anything under it

I keep a rbta, gbta, and carpet nem under my radions. They are running at 80% power at peek with no issues. You'll be able to keep anything under that light.

22engine said:
Here is mine. The only reason a little brown is showing is because of some sun light coming in.

Outstanding

Fish noob said:
Outstanding

Thanks. Just a note though. It probably won't stay in the spot u put it lol. Some people have good luck and others like me don't. I don't mind the place he decided to set up its just in a odd angel. The rock had a small cave and he anchored his foot in the cave and then spreads out like it the pic. So instead of the normal position a being flat he is facing u. I do like that he chose the bottom of the tank and right in the middle though. He did block the entrance to the cave in the LR which was why I bought the piece but what are u going to do. My Maroon is in love with it so I am going to leave him alone. I was thinking of getting a rose too. Not sure yet

Back
Top Bottom