Liveaquaria order?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know bulk reef supply does a good deal on group buys but and you just need 15 people to buy anything, doesnt even have to be expensive. And they sell lights and bulbs too. One cool thing is once you participate in a group buy at BRS you forever more get a cheaper price on things. I was thinking on offering up a group buy suggestion for them. They also take care of all the paper work and ship things out to each person and they keep track of stuff, not the group leader.

Just something else to chew on....I know I would be in on a brs group buy. Plus you get a week for everyone to order and it;s just like regular ordering for each person.

It would give me the excuse for the RO/DI filter and refractometer I will eventually need for my corals. LOL

Im open to different options and companies, whichever will garner a bigger group buy. Heck if we can get a decent group,buy this first time, id be more than up for a monthly group buy or skmeting like that

huma-huma said:
Im open to different options and companies, whichever will garner a bigger group buy. Heck if we can get a decent group,buy this first time, id be more than up for a monthly group buy or skmeting like that

I would too. (15 characters)

putting a list together, before it gets too big id like to please ask everyone to have some patience with me:) im not sure what discount (if any) we could benefit from by a group buy but hey it cant hurt, im gonna do everything i can to get a decent discount for everyone, partly because i think that we all could greatly benefit from organized group buys. im aiming for 15-20 people at the minimum, once i get closer to that number i can really start setting things up, but i am going to give it a week to get word out, and then go from there. as long as this is ok with everyone?? ijust came across some extra money i wasnt expecting so im def uber-excited to see what this group buy experience will bring. going to put a list of people together now. will post with number in a few. thanks all

ok got 11 so far!! def an amazing number being as how relatively new this thread is:) def good news. again please pass on the word, the more people that participate, the better the discount:) thank you all

being as to how there are already 12 people interested in a group buy, i am going to call liveaquaria in about 2 hours and discuss any group buy options. wish me luck. Im not going to set anything up because as i said before, who we attempt a group buy from will be up for suggestions, but id like to try liveaquaria first, being as to how its got a bit wider selection. (sw life,fw lifeand plants, cuc, etc.) input is welcome:)

I love group buys :) .

Good job huma for trying to put this together I'm sure if it goes through a bunch of us will benefit from this.

Back
Top Bottom