Liveaquaria order?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully I will order, if the budget allows it! A few fish would be fine :) my LFS doesn't carry Midas Blennies... Possibilities...

Do you think I should order a CUC? I ordered one from reefcleaners, and it is super late. Doubt they shipped it. But two CUCs is a little much...

I really feel that reefcleaners will figure out some way to help u out. I'm sorry your having this trouble

you could order another cuc from liveaquaria but id base it on what you ordered from reefcleaners... if you ordered a complete package from them, id hold off, but if you ordered a smaller package or pieces, go ahead and get more lol

Count me in for sure. Hope the delivery coincides with my days off. I'm sure I can find a little money somewhere for something as they have a bunch of stuff I want.

Ok so some less than ideal news, liveaquaria does not do group buys, they do have a business partner program that does come with discounts, I am going to look at that

huma-huma said:
Ok so some less than ideal news, liveaquaria does not do group buys, they do have a business partner program that does come with discounts, I am going to look at that

The one Carey mentioned a little was back in this thread does. I goggled it and it looks like they are happy to do it and even make it easy on everyone.

I would be happy to start up a bulk reef supply group buy. What you need to do is register on their site first. Then just send me your email address that you registered with and we can go from there.

They have alot of neat stuff and are a site sponsor as well. They also carry ati bulbs at the cheapest i've seen next to aquacave. What's nice is the more bulbs you buy the cheaper they get.

I;m gonna start one up now for 2 weeks form tuesday. thats when they do their group buys. You will get an email on tuesday of that week saying to go ahead and order and you have one week to make your purchases. They ship and bill individually as well.

Just pm me the info and I'll start the list.

Bulk Aquarium Supplies - Reef Aquarium Supplies | BulkReefSupply.com for your shopping list!

I paln on getting bulbs maybe, a doser pump, an ato and maybe even a carbon /phosphate reactor.

Also, once you participate in a group buy you get "preferred" status on every other order that you make, even singly.

Ok I did however scope out bulkreefsupply's group buy offer. It looks like what I would do is on a given tuesday that we could choose, id submit the group buy request, then emails would be sent out to all that are participating, and you simply order and check out! We would have a week to submit our individual orders... Soo whos up for bulk reef supply? Gotta take a headcount for it. Ohh and you do have to ssign up, but its free and after participating in the group buy, youll permanently be upgraded to preferred customer, meaning youll get a discount for any future orders.

haha! I;m on it. I;ve been wanting to open a thread for a brs bulk buy for months now, just never got around to it.

I;m already registered so I figured it;d be easy enough.

Lets do it then, but could we start it this tuesday please? Really need my digital thermometer...cant rely on a 150w stealth heater...

We'd need 15 people to commit and the cutoff is tuesday for the follwoing week I believe. thats why I suggested 2 weeks from now. ;-D

im still in on the brs bulk buy. i have a order on its way here from them with my ATO. and a few other things. but would love to get a good deal on a bio-pelllet reactor.:)

yep starts on a tuesday and ends for the group on a monday. We don;t have enought ime to get 10 people by tuesday i don't think, least not this tuesday.

I just printed out the forms and we are ready to go.

:)

Back
Top Bottom