Nose prints......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vermonter310

Aquarium Advice Activist
Received my LR from Liverocks.com yesterday. put it in my tank and now my front glass has a bunch of nose prints on it. Hmmm.......

Live rock is unbelievable to me, I havn't had much exposure to marine tanks. I notice something new everytime I look. most of which, I have to admit I don't know much about or sometimes even what it is ! This after over a year of research. It's nice to finally have something live in there.

I just ordered "Reef Invertebrates: An Essential Guide to Selection, Care and compatibility"
by Anthony Calfo, Robert Fenner
This should help some....I know you guys have been a great help.

Thanks.

Mike

I suggest getting a piece of scotch tape and putting it on the end of the offending member. This should prevent the oils of your skin from marking the tank. HTH.

It's been over a year and a half since I set up my tank and I'm still finding new life sprouting up all over the place!

RogerMcAllen said:
I suggest getting a piece of scotch tape and putting it on the end of the offending member. This should prevent the oils of your skin from marking the tank. HTH.

ROTFLOL, got me with this one. :lol: Until you posted this I thought something inside the tank was pressing it's nose on the glass. What a hoot :D .

Back
Top Bottom