Scoly coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbuford

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just got this scoly from a friend who was not taking care of it can it be brought back with care. You can see the skeleton around the sides by it is eating good. Just curious your thoughts.

Attachments

• image-3325735256.jpg
    image-3325735256.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 284
Looks good. If you have proper water, that thing should bounce back no problem.

Medium light, and feed it meaty foods when the lights go out. Put it on the sand bed, or close to it.

Well it's definitely getting better , at least no more tissue loss and color is back . How can I help it regrow the tissue that was Lost ?

It will grow over the dead part in time. I have a few I'm rehabbing right now. I believe feedings go a long way for these guys.

I'm having to keep mine under a half cut Gatorade bottle due to my cleaner shrimp and maroon clown . They have come to notice when I feed it that there's food there and now constantly pick at it and not letting it inflate . Any advice on how to remedy this situation .

Why did scolys sky rocket in price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Go here there alil cheaper extremecorals

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

scolys are from austrailia and the shipping costs from there have skyrocketed thus the price going up on all ausi coral. Shipping is by the pound and you have to put those in bags so to overnight 6 scolys you're going to use a box that probably weighs 30 pounds. Its the shipping costs that are driving up our coral prices...

Has any had these "pimples" come up from their scoly?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom