scored some free tanks-suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bige

Aquarium Advice Addict
My friend bought a forclosed house and it had a fish room. She hates fish tanks (good for me) and said I could have all the tanks. So I got a 165g and a 110g for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The house was on the huge side and also had a 10 foot tall, 10 foot wide, 6 foot deep tank(as in to the back). It was a wall tank. Unfortunately the glass had been smashed out causing about $125,000 in damage.

So, what should I use them for? Not big enough for a shark (which I wanted). But what else would be cool? My wife likes all the fish so I was thinking FOWLR. My son wants a mantis real bad. I like cuttle fish but they dont live long.

Any suggestions?

I know. I thought about a planted discus tank and a special salty tank. Cant decide. Havent had fw in years.

BTW. I was told the 165 was a 75 so that was a sweet surprise.

That's awesome-o. If it were a 250g I would totally do sharks lol. Maybe a reef or predatory fowlr for one, however much you could afford and a discus tank sounds really cool, or even a planted community.

Back
Top Bottom