The amount things grow!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Godfrey

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hard to believe that the long tentical anemone was smaller than my fist 4 years ago and the mini maxi was the span of a coffee cup when I bought it 2 years ago. The little plug of unknown coral I was gifted from a friend turned into a beautifull Monti in a year and a half ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408069650.171563.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408069688.752450.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408069764.202786.jpg
Not to mention the snail that has tripled its size in two yearsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408069900.708160.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408070070.136685.jpgand the snowflake eel that was 8 in Long when I got him 3 years ago( he's now at least 18 - 20 in long)!

For all you beginners all I can say is have patience, it will all come together!!

Mf just figured out why I'm having a problem with bubble algae. Just witnessed my sunburst damsel popping one!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would love to upgrade to a 55 gallon tank so that I could have a snowflake I have wanted one in the 30 from the beginning I would get one till its mouth is an inch. Beautiful tank.

-The Reeffantic ??

Thanks for the id dragon the guy told me it was a Monti but I could never find a pic of it! And thanks for the compliment reefer that tank has been rough for a while but I wouldn't trade it for the world and by the way if you ever do decide to change to a 55 look into the 80 that's what that tank is. The 55 is not deep enough for my liking had a hard time scaping for the eel! Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom