This is crazy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artoledo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys. My wife just called me and wants to add on more fish to the tank. She says she wants a fish that swims alot. :lol: I dont know what to tell her. Any ideas? We already have a Yellow Tang and she says he swims a lot so she wants a fish thats going to race him around the tank. :lol: Help Me Please!!!!!

I love my Lyretail Anthias which is always swimming side by side with my Yellow Tang. I wouldn't get more then one for your sized tank but they are very active, colorful, reef safe, and not too aggressive.

Sixline wrasse or roayal gramma are a good choice. Colorful and free-swimming

I thought you were maxed out with fish?? what else is in the tank? And spur of the moment buys usually don't end well.
You need to slow down, you just added some firefish? give some tank info when posting. thanks.

seaham358 said:
I thought you were maxed out with fish?? what else is in the tank? And spur of the moment buys usually don't end well.
You need to slow down, you just added some firefish? give some tank info when posting. thanks.

It is in my info. I just maxed out last friday. But i will probably get rid of one fish to make room. im not sure yet.

Oh and by the way, Everyone please sign my petiton that is on my signature.

Back
Top Bottom