What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you think is hardier and easier??

• Hammer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Candy Cane

• Frog Spawn

• Plate (Long or short)

• Brain

• Torch

• Who cares about their hardiness, just get one that looks cool to you

• Total voters

SaltwaterTeen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi, Im almost done getting my alk and ca balanced. I want your opinion on the care level and how much light/flow and feeding goes. What I am wanting is a Hammer, Torch, Frog Spawn, Brain, candy cane, or plate coral. Which seems easier and more hardy? I have 440watts of vho, and 110watts of pc in my 55gal. what do you prefer and have you had any expereince with them?

I have a lobo brain, a hammer and a candy cane. All seem pretty easy. I don't do anything special for them.

If I had to say, the hammer or candy cane should be the easiest.

LOL :lol: Do you feed your hammer anything? I heard frog spawn need to eat, and they are kinda like hammer. What would hammer eat? I have cyclopeeze :wink:

cyclopeeze would work. I have cyclopeeze and freeze dried phyto but I really don't do much. I mainly target feed a gorgonian I have and everyone else gets leftovers. The candy cane has feelers that come out at night.

All those are very hardy personal prefferance i think. hammers and torchs will grow quit rapidily under stable conditions

I have only a hammer and a leather coral. I do not feed him, he gets fish food leftovers I guess! He has been very easy to keep and the movement of all the polyps in the current is what I especially like. One of my favorite corals, looks cool under actinic too.

Back
Top Bottom