What Would you Put in a 265g? (SW)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
What Would you Put in a 265g? (SW). I may upgrade someday, and I was thinking of something along these lines.

Ok, now I see. LOL With a tank like that I would bet the possibilities are endless. :) Since I am stuck with my itty bitty 45 I will let the big guys chime in.

I was thinking tangs....LOTS OF TANGS, LOL. I don't know why, I just really like them.

I would have a ton of schools of smallish fish.

I like that idea although it is hard to argue against tangs. :) When my tank was FW I wanted to do nothing but 20 or 30 Neons and watch them do figure eights all day but my wife wouldn't let me. LOL

Definitely a group of anthias, maybe six or so. Then I'd get a few tangs and large wrasses. Then of course there's the clownfish and other fellows that stay around the rockwork.

Come to think of it, I might put gas in it. The way prices are going it could be worth a fortune in a month or two.
Haha, good idea!
Definitely a group of anthias, maybe six or so. Then I'd get a few tangs and large wrasses. Then of course there's the clownfish and other fellows that stay around the rockwork.
Sounds good! I love Anthias!

A nice big school of green/blue chromis. They r so pretty to watch in large numbers :)

Im getting a 240g long and I was wondering the same thing. I currently have a shark egg that will hatch in a month or 2 that will go in it, and a whole bunch of tangs. Im also putting my Picasso trigger. Don't know what else though lol

slitherbomb said:
Im getting a 240g long and I was wondering the same thing. I currently have a shark egg that will hatch in a month or 2 that will go in it, and a whole bunch of tangs. Im also putting my Picasso trigger. Don't know what else though lol

I was thinking of school of Yellow Tangs would be cool. Maybe 4 or 5

slitherbomb said:
Do yellow tang school together, or would they go their own ways?

Well, I know on the reef they do together, but not sure if they do in the aquarium.

bootz said:
Clown Trigger for sure

They are very cool fish, but I would probably want to go with some more peaceful fish. Very nice fish though! Would be great in an aggressive tank!

Back
Top Bottom