Found a great LFS in Jax, Fl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duddits

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not sure how many members on here are in the northern Florida area but I'd like to share a great fish/coral store. It's called Coralogic. Great product, tanks and staff. EVERYTHING looks extremely healthy and their tanks are top notch. When I was there they had a worker there cleaning and testing the tanks. Very educated. Amazing selection of corals and fish. Prices are really reasonable too. Here are a few pics of the store.

Attachments

• image-2461933576.jpg
    image-2461933576.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 135
  • image-786839350.jpg
    image-786839350.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 150
  • image-3218511545.jpg
    image-3218511545.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1068302771.jpg
    image-1068302771.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 131
  • image-2126350636.jpg
    image-2126350636.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 178
  • image-3305077968.jpg
    image-3305077968.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 140
I'm in Brunswick, and I always shop in Jax for my reef supplies. I mainly shop at Bio-Reef or Ocean Reef. Bio-Reef being my favorite. Their prices are a little more expensive than others, but their knowledge is what I pay for. They have helped me out countless times. I will check out this store within the next few days. I could spend hours in a reef tank store..lol

tchampion said:
I'm in Brunswick, and I always shop in Jax for my reef supplies. I mainly shop at Bio-Reef or Ocean Reef. Bio-Reef being my favorite. Their prices are a little more expensive than others, but their knowledge is what I pay for. They have helped me out countless times. I will check out this store within the next few days. I could spend hours in a reef tank store..lol

I've been to both but I'd have to say, Coralogic is a superb reef store. Their staff is very knowledgeable. Their tanks are super clean and I believe their prices are better then most. They had bangaii cardinals for $15. That's cheap. They had a massiveAnd how are you getting help? What can I do? I'm worried :/ sailfin tang for $60

Haven't been to that one, yet. I live way out on the west side of Jax, so it's been quite a trip to get to Bio-Reef. Guess it can't be that much further to go to Coralogic, huh? Will have to try it. Thanks.

AquaTricia said:
Haven't been to that one, yet. I live way out on the west side of Jax, so it's been quite a trip to get to Bio-Reef. Guess it can't be that much further to go to Coralogic, huh? Will have to try it. Thanks.

You won't regret it. As soon as my tank cycles, I'm going to drop some $$$$ at that store. Lol

So I went to bio reef today and scoped them out. I gotta say I'm very lucky. These guys are highly educated and very friendly. Best part of it all, 75% of their reef tanks are ho tanks and wow, that's all I can say. They are amazing tanks and the guy said he'll teach me all I need to know bout corals, water perimeters and lighting with the t5's. Greg place, great staff and great selections. A+ in my books.

On another note I found yet another new reef store. The guy just started it up a few months ago and he's well on his way to a successful business. Currently has 3 reef/frag tanks, some decent merchandise and a long multi tank with good quality fish. He's been in the hobby for 25+ years and even has his tank he brought from home right at the from door. The place is called Ultra Corals Inc located off of St Augustine Rd in Jacksonville fl. Swing by and check him out

Been to Bio-Reef many times and they have never steered me wrong. The Jax Reef Club meets Sunday at 5:00 at Orange Park Aquatics on Blanding. Gonna check them out before the meeting. They would be closer to me than Bio-Reef, so we will see what their selection is and customer service.

AquaTricia said:
Been to Bio-Reef many times and they have never steered me wrong. The Jax Reef Club meets Sunday at 5:00 at Orange Park Aquatics on Blanding. Gonna check them out before the meeting. They would be closer to me than Bio-Reef, so we will see what their selection is and customer service.

Who are you talking about? Ultra Corals Inc.?

GuyeWinfield said:
I'm in central Florida, but is this place worth my trip up there? I have a few places in Orlando, but I'm always up for a new store!

I think it is. Good quality corals and fish

Hi Orlando! Went to Orange Park Aquatics yesterday for the meeting. the store is small, but clean and livestock seemed healthy. would utilize them again. appears they know what they are doing. will have to try Coralogic in the near future. it looks really cool!

Back
Top Bottom