Ocean Exotics(formerly Aquatecture) Shipments dates and news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Electrobes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone has faired well with these past hurricanes. I would like to inform the North Florida hobbyists that Ocean Exotics (formerly Aquatecture) in Gainesville has some exciting news! We have decided on moving more fish and coral through our store, so new shipments will be much more frequent. This newer approach allows us to significantly lower prices on both fish and coral starting as of a week ago, to make room for new shipments.

Tuesday's (10/ 05) Shipment:
- We have a Fish shipment coming in tomorrow and hopefully will be ready to sell by 3 or 4 pm. Some of these fish include: Lemon Peel, Unicorn Tang, Leopard Wrasse, Manderins, Watchman Goby, Canary Blenny, Volitan Black Lionfish, Scopas tang, Blueline Trigger, Sixline Wrasse, Harlequin Shrimp, and much much more.
- Some coral with the above shipment include: sm. Fox Coral, md. Scolymia Coral, Rainbow Polyps, and more.

Wednesday's (10/06) or Thursday's (10/07) (I will know by tomorrow) Shipment:
- Sleeper Goldhead Goby, Lognose Butterfly, Vanuatu Bar Goby, Hifin Goby, Coral Beauty, Rusty Angel, Assorted Damsel Fish, sm. Dogface puffer, and more.
- Included with the above shipment will be: Coco worm, sm. Pink Feather Duster, Orange Tube Anemone, Sexy Shrimp, and more.

We are selling the current corals in our reef tanks for much lower then they were priced previosly, as we are wanting to make a new coral shipment soon. We have Soft, LPS (Including Brains), and SPS corals.

Hope to see you there soon! :D

Back
Top Bottom