"The GATHERING"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And for others looking for things not posted yet..... get them posted, and I will
try to order in whatever is missing and not supplied by other "gather-ee's"!!
(hmm....that's a new word to add to our dictionary!!) :roll:

Bernie

We have them from 1/8th inch up to where they are just beginning to show their stripes. What age are you looking for? I have most of the larger ones already promised, but there may still be few left over? Let me know what you want.

Jake

Jake, I have some albino bristlenose here I could bring a few down with me if you want. How many are you looking for?

Bryan

I would love to be able to get some female Apisto agassizi to go with this male that I have.

Could anyone help me out with this please?

I want to have a colony of apistos for the 75g discus tank whenever I get around to setting it up.

Thank you,
bryan

Hey Bryan... We have a bunch of young "cacatuoides" if you want me to hold aside?? May be able to order some "agassizii's", however..if no-one coming
has them.??

Bernie

Does anyone have any bags of Eco-complete they might want to part with? Bernie, if no one has any, and I can confirm I will be there, could you order some for me? :lol:

Sure!!!

Just let me know which version you want:

20# Eco-compl-Plant $13.50
20# Eco-compl-Cichlid (sand)- $11.30
20# Eco-compl-Cichlid (gravel)- $11.30

and how many?

P.S. If you can make it .... I'll throw in a free bag!!! How's that for bribery!!??

Bernie

Happy New Year!!

I'll need 7 bags I think, but am not yet sure about making it up there. I'm working hard on it though! :wink:

Thanks Dino, that angle will be very believable coming from my family. Bernie, I forgot to mention I want the plant eco-complete. So far I've gotten my husband to cancel a class at the pistol range, but we have a how are we going to get our son to and from school on Friday issue, because we will probably have to leave Thursday night. What is the nearest airport? :lol:

OK....Closest Airport is Chattanooga about 35min south of us. Best Western
in Dayton is 7mi south of us. All on U.S. Hwy 27.

How about "skipping out" on school.... I know your son would just "hate" that idea!! :lol: :lol:

Bernie

Okay Bernie,
I have a 2-part challenge for you. Number one, if you want the bragging rights on your "gatherings" that they are so great people are flying in to attend, you will be stuck with me from the beginning to the end on Saturday, deal? Number two, if I fly, how am I gonna get that eco-complete home? I need 8 bags instead of 7 . How many pieces of luggage can I check at the baggage counter? Also, I found a package deal where I can get roundtrip airfare, 2 nights at a great looking hotel in Chattanooga and a rental car for under 400 bucks. It says the hotel is close to the Tennessee Aquarium. How does that sound? :mrgreen:

Reverse order......

Yeah that'd be neat to take part of your trip to see "The Aquarium" its a great
place.... there are a bunch of other neat spots in the same 3 block area too!!!

On the bags of gravel...you could check with the airlines on booking a box
of freight on same flight; or we could ship it via parcel post (don't know about
the weight vs expense though)??

As far as ...putting up with you all day.... ??? Hmmm, that may be the prob!! :roll: I thought you were going to patrol the front of the store and
check everyone for ID and "contraband" and "shoot" those without the proper
clearances!!?? :?

Bernie

P.S. I'm sure Dino or VC would bring you out a piece of cake, if you asked them!

Hmmmmmmmm. Hubby won't be with me, so sitting out in the sun alone while everyone else gets the goodies and gets to gawk at the beautiful fishies doesn't sound right to me. I wouldn't mind pulling a shift though. You might not want me out there anyway. Some of the "Gatherers" might get offended by pat down searches before entering The Fish Store 8).

Wow, it looks like the gathering is popular. I gotta check it out. :D I may have a few Rams horn snails to trade off if anyone is interested. Probally got around 150

Back
Top Bottom