Attention ciclid keepers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michealprater

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am tearing down my 46 corner ciclid tank to make it a FOWLR(my dwarf fuzzy is going to get a bigger home and probably a buddy). I have a very large (5-6 inch) electric blue ahli male, a medium female ahli and a small leilupi (sp?). I would be willing to sale them or trade them for a coral or something. Make me a offer if anyone local is interested.

how do you think that electric blue would do with my oscars, id like to have him, i know youd cut me a good deal right :lol:

jblitz99 contacted me this weekend and the fish will be going in his tank. My internet was down so I did not get to check this till today. Thanks for your interest Tony.

Not a problem, By the way, his tanks are great looking, the corals are beautiful. Jblitz, thanks for tthe deal on the tank, my daughter was very pleased.

Oscars tend to eat anything they can fit in their mouth. Just make sure you have hidding spots for the eel ;) How big are the oscars? You should be ok , If they are smaller or if they were raised in a tank with other critters.

I love Oscars, they are my fav FW fish. How many do you have and what kinds?

Back
Top Bottom