55 gallon freshwater angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone who said that black paint makes all your colors pop was right! I am ridiculously happy so far!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thinking about buying plasti dip to spray on the back of my 55g

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you use artist grade acrylic paint, it isn't too thin. It will come right off with a razor blade if you ever want to change it!

I definitely understand! My husband is a painter, and uses them on his glass pallet. That gave me confidence. ;-)

I'll probably never remove it but it's nice to know I could do so easily.

Did my link work, to see the pictures?

No I didn't see them did you just post them.

Today, I added 4 paleatus, aka peppered, corydoras catfish! I'll have 8 total, later.

Attachments

• 1410023320875.jpg
    1410023320875.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 1410023340082.jpg
    1410023340082.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 65
CoryFan, is that a picture of a busted tank in there I see? In the first set of pics.
Or maybe just the reflection of a rock with two holes.

Hi gilpi, I'll have to see... but I bet it is the 15 that I had sitting there, mostly dismantled. We moved that tank to another room.

Okay, I looked, but have no idea. Your resolution must be better than mine! That's funny, but I'm only using a cell phone.

Okay, I looked, but have no idea. Your resolution must be better than mine! That's funny, but I'm only using a cell phone.

Ok, no problem, must be a relection. It almost looks like two holes in the tank but, ok I feel real dumb now :confused:

I have a 45 gallon hex all angel tank and I love it! I max out at 6 angels but usually only keep 4 I would suggest keeping angels in eveb numbers bc they will all choose a buddy. Wether its a male/female pairing or a f/f or m/m. I had 5 one two females three males and i had a m/f pair and then the m/m pair and the males were lower then the m/f pair ranking wise and the almost beat my last female to death I add another angel and there was no issue the odd girl out pairs up with her and the m/m pair stoped picking on her just my experience but I always keep and eveb number of angels now.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a 45 gallon hex all angel tank and I love it! I max out at 6 angels but usually only keep 4 I would suggest keeping angels in eveb numbers bc they will all choose a buddy. Wether its a male/female pairing or a f/f or m/m. I had 5 one two females three males and i had a m/f pair and then the m/m pair and the males were lower then the m/f pair ranking wise and the almost beat my last female to death I add another angel and there was no issue the odd girl out pairs up with her and the m/m pair stoped picking on her just my experience but I always keep and eveb number of angels now.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you for sharing this info! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom