75gallon photo update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

malkore

Aquarium Advice Addict
mytank01102005.jpg

Its been ages since I posted an updated photo, so here it is.
Tank has been running for a full year now. You can hit my website (see sig.) and see the past year's worth of photos.

I apologize for the brightness. Working with a very old digital camera, so its actually pretty decent.

Man you're an artist!!! :D There's nothing like the look of a healthy well planted tank.
Hopefully I'll get my 125 there some day soon.

Right on man :) You need to get yourself a new camera to do that tank justice. Is that Sagittaria or Blyxa in the middle-right? Looks sort of like subulata or something similar, but it's hard to tell in the photo.

Travis, its supposed to be Echinodorus tenellus in the foreground, from the center to the right.

every time i try to get over my obsession with planted tanks, someone comes along and rekindles the urge...well this time round, its malkore...
but i'm glad i saw ur work...its simply wonderful...congrats...

Wow,

This a a wonderful tank.

I was planning to show my progress on my absolute first planted tank but after seing this I think it is a good thing that I did obtstain.

Great Job.

Vous etes un vrai artiste monsieur Malkore
(Translation You are a real artist Mr. Malkore)

Scuba dude - don't hesitate to show off what you have done so far! Planted tanks take time to evolve and it is nice to post pics along the way so you can compare the growth from month to month. Don't just wait until you think it is "perfect." :D

Yes scuba, post it. Around here you'll only hear positive comments, or good constructive criticism to help you take your tank(s) to the next level.
I use Travis's planted cichlid tank for motivation when necessary ;)

Ok here we go

I am planning to move way way bac the castle (sorry can't get rid of it)
I am also planning to remove the tube although the pleco loves them

I want to ad a crinums natans in the midle.

I have not trim the plant so far.
I am using Seachem Flourish excel

Please let me know what do you think of my 12 days old planted tank.

Attachments

• december_30-2004_221.jpg
    december_30-2004_221.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 71
  • january_12-1.jpg
    january_12-1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 156
  • january_12-2.jpg
    january_12-2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom