90g start over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyBusiness

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's been a while since I've been on here, but I recently switched my 90 gallon from Malawi tank to tropical. I know, some say I "downgraded", but I love my kids and let them choose however I do miss my cichlids. I will again someday. Ok, so it's a 90g with 2 AC 110 filters. This is what I have now:

2 Pim. Pictus Cats
16 Serpae Tetras
10 Red Eye Tetras
1 Bolivian Ram (male?)

I love smaller fish such as neons, but already having the pictus for a year and a half that's not gonna happen lol...

So I was thinking a school of 6-8 Australian Rainbowfish and 1 Pearl Gourami.

Would that setup work or ideas on other fish instead of rainbows?

Also, I am not doing a planted tank, I'd love to but not sure if my led lights will suffice...

Any help or ideas would be great! :)

I would remove the serpae tetras they can be nasty

If that happens down the road I will. But for now my 4 year old picked them out and they've been doing good in there for a month or so. Either way my LFS doesn't take returns unless their dead fish so oh well. Hope for the best! For 3 weeks, waiting for my cichlids to find a new home all I did was research online and I'm just stuck on what I want my final school to be. I really like the Australian rainbows (Murray river rainbow) or maybe gold barbs?! I dunno.

Where are some good online live fish retailers besides live aquaria? Anybody buy online with a good selection and decent prices. All I've got is petco and petsmart but their a good hour and half away. :/

Back
Top Bottom