Algae wafers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JM1101

Aquarium Advice Regular
Threw in 1 wafer before I went to pick up the kids from school and 30 mins later the platy, tetras, and mollys are still only about half way done. Should I take it out? Should I only feed them a half at a time from now on?

I usually break the wafer in half and drop the two pieces in different spots. Then more of the fish can get to them more easily.

That was the 5th food I've introduced into their variety. I've had 1 platy that never would eat anything I offered. Tried algae wafers, micro pellets, flakes, brineshrimp, and blood worms. Shee just died last night. I tried and feel like I did all I could, she just never ate for me.

That was the 5th food I've introduced into their variety. I've had 1 platy that never would eat anything I offered. Tried algae wafers, micro pellets, flakes, brineshrimp, and blood worms. Shee just died last night. I tried and feel like I did all I could, she just never ate for me.

I'm sure you did all you could. Sometimes there is nothing we can do.

Back
Top Bottom