Am I overdoing it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dixoncornbread

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Need some feedback on my tank. I have a 60 gallon tank I'm wanting to keep as a "natural" lake style tank. I have a 5inch Warmouth along with a
7inch Hoplo catfish and a 6inch spotted pleco. I recently caught a 3inch largemouth bass while fishing and put him in. Is this too much for a 60gal? I've kept bass alone before and realize they get big. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Oh and I already know about the laws of gamefish in my state and am not really worried too much about the S.W.A.T. team kicking my door in for an undersized bass.;)

is that a confirmation? jk. Just thought someone might know better than me. Been keeping tanks all my life but it's really always been trial and error.

nice. no i have a friend with a 500+gal that will galdly take him when he outgrows mine. and the game warden is never welcome at my house!:devilish:

lol, i used to be good buddies with the game warden when i was living back in the country... I want a tank like they have at bass pro shops with the huge bass and catfish in it :)

Back
Top Bottom