Angelfish tank mates.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molson_28

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm starting a 90 gallon Planted tank. I want angelfish but only if I can keep them with a variety of others. What fish go well with Angels? I'm gonna have the tank heavily planted and lots of drift wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have rummy nose tetras, corys , apisto s and some otos idk about barbs though

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

That sounds good to me. Do u have pictures?

b2a03455db6d1b1058a3bcdf4cd82ef0.jpg

I have 6 gold barbs, 6 cardinal tetras, a dwarf gourami, and a red tailed black shark with my angel. The angel went after the cardinals a little bit when I first introduced them into the tank. But only for the first few hours or so and now they get along perfectly fine.

I have rummy nose tetras, corys , apisto s and some otos idk about barbs though

Not to jack the thread, but I'm considering keeping two apistos with a single angel and a gourami in my 29G tank.

As someone with experience keeping angels and apistos, do you think that would be okay?

That's a really nice set up king

Thanks molsen. Jus rescaped one llast time not touchin the plants anymore only for trimming them heres a pic. At night
2424c1b09f37f66eedde1f784f594eca.jpg

That looks awesome. I'm new to plants not very good with names but I really like the red ones. And the ones on the left that grow tall

The reds one are scarlet temple on the right an the left reds are ar mini. The long green one are temple narrow leaf

Ive had 2 paired angels for the last 6-8 months with guppies, 2 mollies, 2 swordtails, 10 neon tetres, 2 loaches and shrimp. The only thing my angels have killed that I know of are some shrimp.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I had 3 angles with German blue Rams, guppies, Kribs, BN Pleco and a bamboo shrimp.

Unfortunately i had to rehome my cobalt angels started picking on my pregnant montezuma female erghhh. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom