Aquarium logging....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was shown this site a few weeks back, and now finally decided to test it out. I downloaded it 2 nights ago, and am thoroughly impressed. I'm still on the 30 day free trial, but I think I'm going to pay the 19.00 for the program. It's definitely worth it. Might even do the 40.00 for the one for unlimited free upgrades version. It's totally awsome.

http://www.infinitysoft.net/ReefConPro/

Some of the features includes:
Support for lunar cycles
Ability to add pictures to your livestock log
User definable Min/Max values for water parameters on a tank by tank basis
My Reference Section - Users can create a personal reference database that can be easily submitted to the master shared database
Equipment tracking using a device manager style interface
Save/Export water log to import into excel or other spread sheet
Improved Reporting
Improved Reference search and browse capabilities
Health Log for tracking the health of your tanks and their inhabitants
Livestock divided into 4 Categories for Fish, Coral, Invert, Plants
Easily view last PH, Temperature, Calcium, Nitrogen Values from General Tank View.
Easier Conversion Tool. Cut and Paste values into your logs
Easier to Customize with sorting features

And more.....

Interesting.......with 4 active tanks here, I can see the appeal for such a tool. So as Quicken is to money , Reefconpro is to aquaria.

How many tanks do you care for?

CH

I currently have 5 tanks going, and just bought a 6th last night, another 10G to complete my dual 10G stand setup. Now I just have to move my fry to the fresh new tank, clean the old 10G tank, and set it up as a planted tank for fry. Will use mostly water sprite I think, and maybe a couple red foxtails, and maybe a little corkscrew vals.

Another thing I find pretty cool in the program is the equipment section. Let's you put in how much each item costed you, and maintains a total maintenance cost as well.

Let's you put in how much each item costed you, and maintains a total maintenance cost as well.

I hope that section has a password 8O ; don't want that info getting into the wrong hands...

I looked at that and it seemed like might be too "salty" for a freshwater setup; is that so, or do you think it would be suited to a few freshwater tanks?

EDIT: I see yers are all fresh...so I guess so! I'll take another look.

It's for freshwater, saltwater, brackish, and planted. As for password, there's no password. And you don't have to put the costs in if you don't want, but I'm going to. Why worry about how much something costs? There's no personal info involved, other than things like I purchased an XP3 from Ebay for 99.00. And if someone even got that info from you, who really cares? In fact, it might help them find better deals by what you share with others.

I was kidden about the password...as in other...family members....getting a peek at that total dollar figure for my little hobby! :lol:

;)

I don't have all my tanks in it et, but slowly working on it. I won't have total costs of the things I bought in the past, as I can't remember too well what everything costed, lol. But from here forward, any purchases will be entered. (y)

Back
Top Bottom