Aquarium Pad....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's the pad..... hehehe.....

75g320.jpg

75g321.jpg

75g322.jpg

75g323.jpg

75g324.jpg

75g325.jpg

Nice setup. That's what, four tanks? What sizes are they?

I like the lights. Were they expensive? I don't like the lighting on my tank right now as it's not bright enough. I'm thinking of going to home depot and building my own light setup.

Jaybird said:
Nice setup. That's what, four tanks? What sizes are they?

I like the lights. Were they expensive? I don't like the lighting on my tank right now as it's not bright enough. I'm thinking of going to home depot and building my own light setup.

The left is a 26G Bowfront. Far back is my 55G, next to the bed, then next to the bedroom door is my 29G, and to the right in the dining room is my 75G. Also, hidden in the bedroom is my 10G QT on my dresser.

As for the lights, they were about 106.00 each on Ebay for the 75G and 55G, same lights. They are the 260W CF fixtures. 2 on my 75G and 1 on my 55G. The light on the 26G was 65.00 on Ebay, it's a 65W CF Odyssea. And my 29G has a 130W CF Coralife, which I got at Foster and Smith site. It has 2 65W bulbs, which I'm currently using 1 as a 50/50 bulb.

You should see my 75G with all 65W bulbs in and no 50/50's, lol. 520W on a 75G. Currently I'm only running 260W and 130W actinic.

And I had to twist my girlfriends arm violently to be able to get a 90G as well as keep the 30G!!!

I think that I should forward the link to this thread to her.......maybe there's another tank in our future :)

I've always loved your tank setups and seeing the pics of your fish spawning. Impressive.

Lonewolfblue said:
Just ask Zagz and a couple others, furniture can be replaced, lol. :)

LOL, Furniture is an un-necessary evil when finding room for more tanks. 11 so far!

I like how you have the cat stand situated so the cat can see the tanks, but not too close! Great looking. Oh and you should get a pic of that 75 with all the lights blazing! I might be able to get a tan from the pic! :lol:

Looks great Wolf. Great looking tanks and home. I just have one question for you. What time is the party?

I'm in for a party! LOL.

I can't get pics of my whole room in to a shot. No more room to back up, I keep running into a tank.

Zagz said:
Oh and you should get a pic of that 75 with all the lights blazing! I might be able to get a tan from the pic! :lol:

hehehe....... I get sunburnt just from pruning, lol.

rich311k said:
Looks great Jeff. Great looking tanks and home. I just have one question for you. What time is the party?

The party never ends, LOL

Zagz said:
I'm in for a party! LOL.

I can't get pics of my whole room in to a shot. No more room to back up, I keep running into a tank.
Instead of a dining table for the dining room, I want to get a 36"x36" stingray tank, lol. Who needs to eat anyways? LOL

Impressive, very very nice. I would never get bored being able to look at all those nice tanks everyday. I love the second picture especially with the gaurd cat on duty. Oh, by the way hows vacation treating you this week? I thought I rememberd you saying something about that.

Very nice setup man .... im up to my 29gal and 2 10gals and my gf recently purchased a mini bow 5gal for her betta so she is getting into it ... she actually joined the forum but i dont know how often she will check it .... if ya see her say whats up .... she is Vipergirl

Ray

lemonheadmech said:
Impressive, very very nice. I would never get bored being able to look at all those nice tanks everyday. I love the second picture especially with the gaurd cat on duty. Oh, by the way hows vacation treating you this week? I thought I rememberd you saying something about that.

Vacation is going great, just sitting watching TV (aquariums) LOL. With the programming list, you'll never get bored of what's being played, lol.

Well, looks like my Bolivians are getting ready for another spawning. The way they've been acting, I wouldn't be suprised if I had eggs in the morning, lol. Just wish I could stay up all night watching, lol. But I want to give them some privacy, that way they don't feel "Watched". lol

Viperboy said:
Very nice setup man .... im up to my 29gal and 2 10gals and my gf recently purchased a mini bow 5gal for her betta so she is getting into it ... she actually joined the forum but i dont know how often she will check it .... if ya see her say whats up .... she is Vipergirl

Ray

Will do....

Back
Top Bottom