Aquarium stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydooms

Aquarium Advice Addict
Built a stand for my 33 gallon tank. It's very simple. Maybe the next one will be a lot better. :)

:onfire::onfire:Roy, That thing will hold up a 200 gallon tank. lmao

Looks good brother.

hdultra said:
:onfire::onfire:Roy, That thing will hold up a 200 gallon tank. lmao

Looks good brother.

Lol. Its only 36"L. It is the first stand that I built. Thanks Michael :)

Roy,

Use caution.

I just thought of something. Since you stained your stand.
If it is on carpet and the carpet gets wet, it will pull the stain into the carpet and you cannot remove stain from carpet. I own a cleaning company and after water damages we throw out lots of carpet due to furniture stains. FYI

Michael

hdultra said:
Roy,

Use caution.

If it is on carpet and the carpet gets wet, it will pull the stain into the carpet and you cannot remove stain from carpet. I own a cleaning company and after water damages we throw out lots of carpet due to furniture stains. FYI

Michael

Thank you for the information Michael!

Yes, it's going to be on carpet. Do you have any suggestion to what

hdultra said:
Roy,

Use caution.

Michael

Thank you for the information Michael!

Yes, it's going to be on carpet. Do you have any suggestion on any material to put between the stand and carpet? Because getting it wet is inevitable for it is an aquarium stand. Thanks a lot!

Coleallensmom said:
I'd definitely look into doing some sort of sealant application, but it looks great! Good job, Roy!! (y)

That's a good idea as well. :) thanks Alisha!

Yes looking pretty good. I'm getting anzy to see it all together. Were is the Ps3 with that nice big tv there bro. Starting to look like my room.

hdultra said:
Yes looking pretty good. I'm getting anzy to see it all together. Were is the Ps3 with that nice big tv there bro. Starting to look like my room.

Thank you! The Ps3 is downstairs. I only take it upstairs when I play black ops :) or going to watch a movie :D

Thank you! The Ps3 is downstairs. I only take it upstairs when I play black ops :) or going to watch a movie :D

add servproman

I play black op all the time,
Who know you probably have cussed me a time or two lol my best is 28 n 0

hdultra said:
add servproman

I play black op all the time,
Who know you probably have cussed me a time or two lol my best is 28 n 0

That's a really nice score. My bes tkillstreak is only 16. My username is roydooms. I haven't been playing that much since I set up my 125g :D

That's a really nice score. My bes tkillstreak is only 16. My username is roydooms. I haven't been playing that much since I set up my 125g :D

I hear ya me too. Everyone is like we the heck are ya. Since I broke my leg I have done nothing but study about how to keep my tank alive. I'm getting on this weekend starting Friday night. That will get everyone off my back lol.

hdultra said:
I hear ya me too. Everyone is like we the heck are ya. Since I broke my leg I have done nothing but study about how to keep my tank alive. I'm getting on this weekend starting Friday night. That will get everyone off my back lol.

I might play tomorrow night. I don't play Friday because its movie night. Lol. How's your leg?

Back
Top Bottom