bamboo root

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a bamboo rooted in my 25 gallon community tank. The leaves and main stalk extend above the tank, the roots are submerged in the tank water. I have a philodendron rooted in one of my Betta tanks, the same way. I can post pictures if you want a general idea of how it looks. The Bamboo has been in this tank for 5 months, and has grown nearly 2 feet in that time span, and keeps the water parameters in check for me.

I have a bamboo rooted in my 25 gallon community tank. The leaves and main stalk extend above the tank, the roots are submerged in the tank water. I have a philodendron rooted in one of my Betta tanks, the same way. I can post pictures if you want a general idea of how it looks. The Bamboo has been in this tank for 5 months, and has grown nearly 2 feet in that time span, and keeps the water parameters in check for me.

I'd like to see a pic of the bamboo root :)

ladygoodwrench said:

Is that first one just sticking out the hob filter, or where? I've really wanted to do this but haven't been able to figure out how without opening the top or lowering the water level. Can I see from the top, please?

Back
Top Bottom