blue gorami question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hylywytt

Aquarium Advice Regular
my blue has be pooping clear poop i know its weird but he acts fine and eats just as much as he alwys has and act the same i feed flacks twice a day and blood worms everyother day in place of flacks any advice would be great

Is his poop clear consistently or did you just see it one time? If he continues to do this it may be a problem.

I see it alot but not all the time it looks like a poo sac with no poo in it and it always stupid long

I dont know how well u can see but there is some of tje clear poo on the plant

ForumRunner_20130316_222126.jpg

Well, it could be internal parasites but first I would try feeding him a frozen pea. Take the shell off it and smash it up into smaller pieces for him to eat.

I treated my Betta for internal parasites as soon as I saw clear and snot like poop and he recovered during treatment and his poop normalized.

I feed my fancy goldfish peas when there are signs of "swim bloat disorder," which is something they get, but didn't think to do so during signs of clear or whitish, stringy bowel movements...

I will give them some peas tomorrow as I see this sometimes mixed with the normal, darker food-colored waste...

Back
Top Bottom