Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Begin aggressive "get me my fish room done" campaign has officially accelerated. Walls painted, guess where the built in goes;) floors coated in water proof patio stuff! I'll spill where I want!! Floor drain and all types of cool lazyness promoting upgrades on the way.. moving on Sunday, my lovely gf hired movers so I could focus on the tanks! Woop! Tommorow I'll frame the stand, add play top, trim stain and finish.. get new tanks running and worry about finish once we're in the house and I can relax..
Ps- that huge metallic object embedded in the wall is my new inline co2 diffuser! About as energy effecient as Dr. Evils laser but man does it move co2!!! Bye bye bubbles..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1443567051168.jpg
    1443567051168.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 600
  • 1443567067291.jpg
    1443567067291.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 607
Awesome, definitely looking forward to seeing updates on this!

Excited to be IN on this!!!

Movers heh???
I guess you are the only one who didn't know I have a truck and trailer!:facepalm:
Not too shabby!

I guess I'll help you stock the room if you want!

Sweeet! Be sure to take progress pics and share with us. I think I enjoy fish room builds more than I do most tank builds! I'm currently in the market to buy a house as well, and have my fingers crossed that we find one with a basement to do the same

Jesse

Excited to be IN on this!!!

Movers heh???
I guess you are the only one who didn't know I have a truck and trailer!:facepalm:
Not too shabby!

I guess I'll help you stock the room if you want!

Movers.. my brother is away at a wedding and carrying all this crap up to the third floor was bad enough.. down?!?! Passsss.... i wouldn't ask my best friend to help me move anyways. It's the worst haha..you can help me when I find that 240 gal I just have to have..

Awesome, definitely looking forward to seeing updates on this!

I look forward to having some space to do what I really want! Shellies!!!

Sweeet! Be sure to take progress pics and share with us. I think I enjoy fish room builds more than I do most tank builds! I'm currently in the market to buy a house as well, and have my fingers crossed that we find one with a basement to do the same

Jesse

Oh I will... never taken the opportunity to do so... feel like it will be fun to come back in a year and remind myself how badly I beat myself over stupid fish tanks;)

Awesome!!!!! Auto water changer with digital temp controller. Been my dream for ages. Pool filter pump piped to the tanks for draining.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Its good to know there are other people out there with what my wife thinks are "silly ideas". You'll need to make quick progress so I have picture proof that my idea is a good one, otherwise whatever space I may have available for more tanks will become her art room/crafting area or piled up with an abundance of holiday (mostly Halloween!) Decorations haha

Jesse

Awesome!!!!! Auto water changer with digital temp controller. Been my dream for ages. Pool filter pump piped to the tanks for draining.

Yeahhh!! Well not really but here's the plan.. 50 gal.water barrel with heater and 500 gph pump.. hard piped drain interrupted by a big ole inline pump.. basically button activated wcs.. one day may have each tank individually cotrolled but that's ambitious at this point.

Dude! Just having a floor drain in the same room is awesome. Add hot and cold water and it's priceless

Dude! Just having a floor drain in the same room is awesome. Add hot and cold water and it's priceless

No.. this is my house and I will do what I want;) plumber already thinks I'm on meth.. (I'm not)... Brady to gronk on this one baby!!

Congrats on your fishrooms. It will seriously keep you from getting bored.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

always busy.. this is how I get bored;) https://youtu.be/-WdYo3WlETY

I had to sell my tickets to see them and Incubus in Charlotte last month. I've waited forever to see them live, and when I finally get my chance, life happened. Sucks having to be an adult sometimes. Glad to see your musical choice extends past the Grateful Dead lol

Jesse

I had to sell my tickets to see them and Incubus in Charlotte last month. I've waited forever to see them live, and when I finally get my chance, life happened. Sucks having to be an adult sometimes. Glad to see your musical choice extends past the Grateful Dead lol

Jesse

I listen to everything except crappy music.. watched the lamb of God documentary last night. Crazy.. deftones are not well.known for their live shows heheh.. tool is one of the best "loud ones" I've seen.. icp was fun too. Killswitch with original.singer whipping me in.head with his dreads was pretty cool..

I did see the Deftones live before. When I was in my early 20s I went to all kinds of concerts. Without my ticket stubs I can't recall half the band's due to hearing\seeing them at festivals.

I did see the Deftones live before. When I was in my early 20s I went to all kinds of concerts. Without my ticket stubs I can't recall half the band's due to hearing\seeing them at festivals.

Festivals.... nuff said;)

I'm a good girl, with a bad memory. I saw Rammstein free about 4 or 5 years ago. First concert I'd been to in like 10 yearsa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Guns and Roses, ACDC, Def Leppard, amazing music.

I'm following! I wanna see pics of the finished product! So what are you planning tank wise?

Back
Top Bottom