Buying a Singapore Flower Shrimp (Atyopsis moluccensis)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like the Bamboo shrimp I have. I've seen these shrimp a lot this year in my area Petco's. Troll your local Petco's (remember to QT) :oops:

As a side note, these fan feeding shrimp like clean, stable water with moving current. They filter the water current for micro organism's with thier fans.

Regardless of what Petco says. These shrimp are absolutly harmless to ANY tank mate. They don't have claws, they have fans!

i have 1 their so cool. i havent seen mine shed yet but im sure it will too. 2 of the petco's here have em. actually 1 of them because the shrimp werent getting enough buisness to keep buying them. i dont know if the other one still does though...

Yay, well I was driving around today and I spotted a new opening LFS. So I walked in and guess what? they have the singapore shrimp i'm looking for. It is listed for $4.99 so I got two of them :D Now I am waiting for the water temperature in the bag to equalize with the tank water. Then in they go.

I am so happy.

Thanks a lot :D I found them all by luck. I'm glad I have a habit of stopping by LFS that I randomly see while driving. So far one of them is hanging around the cave I made, 2inches away from the filter, and the second one is sitting by the driftwood cave.

:fadein:

I PAID $12.50!

I knew my store was a rip, but havnt seen these that often so I had to have it...put it in my 555 Gallon last night and have not seen him since...must be hiding somewhere.....show yourself! entertain me!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom