fish for tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Landonwyeley16

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 36 gallon tank and want to know if there is any information I can get on the species.
These are the fish that I want and have been recommended to have:
3 zebra loaches
7-9 black widow tetras I know they have a tendency to nip I have a black background and think the tetras would clash well
If u think they are to risky I also have the idea of:
7-9 flame tetra or 7-9 lemon tetra or if they would school together I would like to have bowth I know these fish are small and I hope I would have enough room.
I would also like 1 angle but I know they r agresive It was just an idea and I know if I have black widow tetras they would nip at my angle.
I would also like 1 three-spot gourami, pearl gourami, or a dwarf gourami any one of those three. I don't know much about them except that they are quite peaceful I don't know if it would get along with an angle either.
I have also been recommended Cory's but I have gravel and not sand so I don't know if they would do good if I would get a Cory I would want a panda but I am open to anything.
Pleas take whatever u can from this and if u have any info on one specific fish pleas let me know and if u have any suggestions on what u think I should have pleas let me know just keep it along these lines.
Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom