HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A very good one to you also, Pondmom!

Once spring and summer roll around, you and I will have some good pond stories/questions to trade!

We need a few more "ponders" here!

PS

Happy new Year thread in the lounge!

hey Pondmom -

I was down at World of Fish yesterday in Richfield. They've got a pond in the back with a bunch of fish, and a MONSTER Koi in there. very pretty!

Don't know if you've been there, but it's really cool! Great LFS, too!

Forsure Corvuscorax!! If I had it myway, I'd move somewhere WARM where ponding could be done 365 days a year!! I guess for me it's the BEST tention/stress releiver there is!!
No wonder I have 2 ponds in my basement :) :) over winter.
I'm ready for summer...bring it on!!

Thaiboxer, where is this LFS located? I'm up in Blaine so Richfield is about 45min away ,and with traffic...1 1/2 hours :lol:
Have you ever been to Marineland down on Chicago? They have a huge selection of fish there.
Did you ever visit Nicolett Pets & Ponds when they were around?( be4 the fire) They had the BEST looking koi & were they HUGE. (Great knowledge too) What a shame, all those animals lost to a fire :(

As for my new tank...My nitrites are now down from 4ppm to 0.50ppm
I added a heater and things are going much better.
The Danio's seem to be doing great.
Well again...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Forsure Corvuscorax!! If I had it myway, I'd move somewhere WARM where ponding could be done 365 days a year!! I guess for me it's the BEST tention/stress releiver there is!!
No wonder I have 2 ponds in my basement :) :) over winter.
I'm ready for summer...bring it on!!

Thaiboxer, where is this LFS located? I'm up in Blaine so Richfield is about 45min away ,and with traffic...1 1/2 hours :lol:
Have you ever been to Marineland down on Chicago? They have a huge selection of fish there.
Did you ever visit Nicolett Pets & Ponds when they were around?( be4 the fire) They had the BEST looking koi & were they HUGE. (Great knowledge too) What a shame, all those animals lost to a fire :(

As for my new tank...My nitrites are now down from 4ppm to 0.50ppm
I added a heater and things are going much better.
The Danio's seem to be doing great.
Well again...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Back
Top Bottom