Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shope.hannah

Aquarium Advice Freak
My swordtail is being mean to my platys?!! Never happened before. All of a sudden t chases all the other fish away from food and if they get anywhere near him!

No clue what to tell you other than the more fish the less aggression.

No clue what to tell you other than the more fish the less aggression.

That works with school based fish.

If a sword tail is going after a platy then you've got territorial issues. How big is your tank and is it heavily stocked?

So tonight I walk in and all my platys are basically swimming up and then crashing to the bottom. Like bumping the bottom and coming back up. Over and over. What is this? Ichecked my water levels and everything is great.

So tonight I walk in and all my platys are basically swimming up and then crashing to the bottom. Like bumping the bottom and coming back up. Over and over. What is this? Ichecked my water levels and everything is great.

What are the parameters?

Just like normal.

Ph 7 trite is 0. Trate is about 20. Ammonia 0.
They have stopped now. Maybe I just spooked them.

If its only during feeding then don't even worry about it. It's not a big deal, just a pecking order.

I just got three neons to replace the ones I've lost s my others would have enough to school with. I did the drip acclimation. And did it so much better than the last set! The last set I just did the floating bag. And two are dead within 10 minutes of putting them in the tank!!!!! What the heck!!

Not sure how great of a picture it is but can anyone help me identify this on my gourami? Just appeared today as far as I know. I thoroughly check them daily and haven't noticed it until now. I add salt with every water change the correct amount. I'm hoping the vaccuning yesterday didn't stress it out to cause this. Any suggestions?

image-628131958.jpg

Attachments

• image-3534045821.jpg
    image-3534045821.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom