Help! My light died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jibboo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I came down this morning to find that my light wasn't on. I messed with the switches, outlets, and timer ... nothing.

I have a 48" Current USA Satellite PC (2x65w) and it is on a timer (on at 9:30am and off at 9:30pm).

It was on last nite, but today it will not turn on. I even tried swapping out the bulbs, so its not the bulbs. it doesn't buzz or anything ... what should I do?

I really don't want to lose all my plants as I won't be able to get to a store til Sunday (scratch that, football is on), Monday at the earliest.

Does anyone have any clue as to what happened or if there is a fuse or something simple that I can do to replace it?

I would start with calling or emailing the manufacturer. I have that fixture and I can't recall anykind of fuse/reset feature. Your plants will be fine until Monday.

I don't know about the fuse (although there might be one in there), but you can try contacting Current USA (ph 760-727-7011) and talking to them. Most likely there is a loose wire if it worked last night, and doesn't work today. HTH

Back
Top Bottom