How does my "to buy" list look?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Z

zacdl

CD-12989 Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate $17.99 x = $17.99
*Additional shipping weight fee applies: $ 4.50
CD-157307 Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill (25 feet) $21.69 x = $21.69
CD-923092 Seachem Flourish (250 ml) $4.99 x = $4.99
CD-110706 Freshwater Master Kit $18.99 x = $18.99
CD-100942 GH/KH (freshwater only) $4.99 x = $4.99

Subtotal = $68.65

Obviously I will put the same stuff into differant companies to get the best price, but do I have everything that I need right there? Other than rocks/driftwood/decor and suck is that all I need?

Just thought I would show some price comparision.

Grand total from Drs Foster Smith- $82.14
Grand total from Big Als- $78.63

Only differance why is $5 extra for the Python from Foster Smith. If you were to add that onto Big als total it would cost you MORE than Drs Foster Smith.
Just thought I found that interesting, how Drs Foster Smith might acutally be running cheaper prices.

I buy from petsolutions.com. They are usually within about $5 of the other online stores, and it only takes two days to ship to chicagoland. Plus they have live people answer the customer service line,..... ON SUNDAYS!

This IS a 30 hex. Less footprint than the regular 30s. A 30 pound bag of sand for SW put me at almost 4" deep. I was thinking a 20 lb would put me plenty deep for FW?

Nope dont want swords.... They grow too tall and I prefer bushy, full plants.

You mean list of plants?

I could tell you what I want it to look like but I have no clue what plants would fill the description I want.

Back
Top Bottom