missing that brass adaptor for the python?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hc8719

Aquarium Advice Addict
i'm guessing one of my sisters hid it (i sometimes forget to take it off and leave in on the kitchen sink, you've never seen anyone get furious like they do about it) or at least moved it from its spot near the sink during cleaning. its been a week and i cant find it, and i really dont want to go back doing it with buckets, especially since i have that $50 hose

i checked out petsmart, they dont have them, and actually i haven't seen any lfs carry them. think i'll check on the online site.

You can pick them up from any hardware store. Just take the plastic part down with you to match the size up. I got extras just in case LOL.

Yeah that's a pretty standard thing in the plumbing community. Just take the attachment portion of the python with you and make sure you get the right size. It'll be much cheaper at a local hardware store too, and you won't have to pay shipping or wait for it to arrive.

its been a week, and i can't find an attachment at home depot, (they really have a measily selection to begin with) anyone know the size i need to attach to the python?

Back
Top Bottom