Most aggressive fish you've had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And that was 8 blueberry shrimp @10$ a head. Quite expensive. He was extremely meticulous about the way he'd do it. The tank is sand, so he'd 'dig' under the dw where they'd hide, flush em out then go in for the kill

And that was 8 blueberry shrimp @10$ a head. Quite expensive. He was extremely meticulous about the way he'd do it. The tank is sand, so he'd 'dig' under the dw where they'd hide, flush em out then go in for the kill

Nice lol that was one of "those" bettas huh?

My elephant nose he's literally emptied my tank, I've even removed my bnp as he tore all her fins, tried adding hiding places so only she could fit in, she hid in one of the coconut shells but he lifted it up to get to her then started nipping her eyes and whacking her of the glass, she's in another tank now. He's only in my tank with kuhli loach which I think at some point will need removed! He's attacked all the fish that's been in with him.

Definitely my Jack Dempsey. He killed two large mouth bass in a day! I can't keep anything in there with him

My original pair of kissing gouramis were the nastest fish I have ever had. They attacked and killed everything I tried putting in with them. Oddly enough at about a year old that behavior stopped, I still have them and they are the most peaceful fish in the tank, I've added 3 more kissers since them too and never had a problem those two were just terrors when they were young!

Are you serious aren't largemouth bass super aggressive and tough?

A little angel I had. Chased my other baby angels around. (This was before I knew my filter intake was too strong) he would chase them and they would get stuck to the filter and die there.
Gave him away. But I don't think he ever purposely chased them to a death zone like that. So probably my Oscar. Likes to think he's boss. Never harmed anyone though. Just likes to be boss. :lol:

My gold severum was probably the meanest fish we will ever own. We got her as a rescue the people before us kept her in 15 gallon tank. When we moved her to our 100gal she killed my full grown green terror. (Found him in the morning) :( .. She killed two convicts, she also killed her mate once she was done with him.

Man, my Dempsey is sweet as can be...I expected aggression because...well...he's a Jack Dempsey :p but he's never harmed a single thing in the tank, t from stealing food right from my turtle's mouth! He is fearless, for sure!
Definitely Red Devil was the worst. Killed every single fish in my tank, then went for a carpet surf while I was asleep. It was a day of carnage all around...

This is off topic but I think jags are way over rated anybody else? Just seems like all they are is size and that's it their mouth is big but not much pressure because its so big in my opinion?

Back
Top Bottom