My florida flagfish question is in TFH magazine for August!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
I couldn't believe it! I had e-mailed them for information about florida flagfish, and I am sifting through the August issue of Tropical Fish Hobbysit and in the Freshwater Q&A, I see my name and my town! I was like, wait, woah! Then I saw my question! It's on the bottom of page 13 to page 14. I have no idea why this excites me so much, but it does, so I had to share!

Thats pretty cool!.. I dont have the August issue though... I have to drive 25 miles north to get it!.. I was going to subscirbe here soon!!! (y) Where you satisfied with the answer? just curioius.. sometimes the answers I see in the magazines seem like the person asking would have more questions.. :lol: :mrgreen:

thanks guys!

greenmagi - yes, I was very pleased. They first told me that reducing the light would help a bit with my hair algae problems. Then they went on to say that flagfish will eat hair algae and tips to spawn them.

Cool.. sounds like they might have gave you more then you asked for! :mrgreen:
I think the first picture I had seen of a flagfish was in the July issue.. I had never seen a TFH before.... I had to search this issue down..LOL

gheitman said:
Lori - Now that you had your question published it is only a matter of time before you have an article published :D

now we're talking!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom