New discovery!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilpenquin

Aquarium Advice Regular
So after keeping fish for years, I've discovered something. I'm not actually keeping fish. Nope. Unbeknownst to me, I'm keeping miniature aquatic pigs that come in different shapes, sizes, and colors with one thing in common. The desire to eat to no end. They'll beg and plead for food and go crazy when they get it. I think these are actually little aquatic pigs. Not fish.

So after keeping fish for years, I've discovered something. I'm not actually keeping fish. Nope. Unbeknownst to me, I'm keeping miniature aquatic pigs that come in different shapes, sizes, and colors with one thing in common. The desire to eat to no end. They'll beg and plead for food and go crazy when they get it. I think these are actually little aquatic pigs. Not fish.
If you keep a goldfish below 55f, then you're statement is invalid. They do not eat/almost nothing.:D

Haha! I have Discus and African Cichlids and Angelfish and plecos and eels and about a zillion different livebearers (all in appropriate, separate tanks) and oh my god do I go through bloodworms algae wafers brine shrimp flakes and pellets like crazy! (But I don't over feed)

Haha! I have Discus and African Cichlids and Angelfish and plecos and eels and about a zillion different livebearers (all in appropriate, separate tanks) and oh my god do I go through bloodworms algae wafers brine shrimp flakes and pellets like crazy! (But I don't over feed)
My cichlids love bloodworms and brine shrimp. He eats pellets, but he is crazy over bloodworms.:D

What kind of cichlids do you have??
Right now, it appears i have a convict cichlid.
I also take care of my brothers tank(100Gallons), witch has an 15'' at the moment. He is upgrading soon:)
I also want to get another cichlid. I am not sure witch one to get though:/

Ooh. We have stuartgranti's and I personally think they're pretty. They're yellow finned blue peacock cichlids.

Just fed my discus some bloodworms. One mistook my pinkie for a part of bloodworms and bit me! It was the funniest thing ever!!!!!

These are my babies

Attachments

• image-1302530878.jpg
    image-1302530878.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 44
I have 2 small ones:) they're in a temporary tank with some Malawi cichlids but right now that can't be helped. But there's no bullying going on and everyone looks okay. I know its not the best place but its what I have rt now. My fiancée and I are moving out to our own place in the next couple months where the oscars will have a big tank for themselves and their food haha.

I have 2 small ones:) they're in a temporary tank with some Malawi cichlids but right now that can't be helped. But there's no bullying going on and everyone looks okay. I know its not the best place but its what I have rt now. My fiancée and I are moving out to our own place in the next couple months where the oscars will have a big tank for themselves and their food haha.
Nice haha:D

Back
Top Bottom