Please help me id my fishes "(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashely_packer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys I got like 10 fishes from a friend for 5 dollars, they out grew here tank , she had no clue about her fishes so I'm hoping you guys can help:)

Attachments

• IMG743.jpg
    IMG743.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG751.jpg
    IMG751.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG754.jpg
    IMG754.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG765.jpg
    IMG765.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 94
the rest

Attachments

• IMG785.jpg
    IMG785.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG787.jpg
    IMG787.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG793.jpg
    IMG793.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 100
Anybody have any clue? I really wanna know more about these fishes, I also have a 7 inch silver dollar fish anyone know how much they cost these size?

ashely_packer said:
Anybody have any clue? I really wanna know more about these fishes, I also have a 7 inch silver dollar fish anyone know how much they cost these size?

Silver dollar you can get them at your LFS and are pretty common and petsmart and other places sell them for $5-7$. So I don't know he much they cost big though.

ashely_packer said:

Lol i hope you have thise fish in a very large tank! Silver dollare like to be in schools, jack dempsys are very agressive, and so are the leaf fish

Lol i hope you have thise fish in a very large tank! Silver dollare like to be in schools, jack dempsys are very agressive, and so are the leaf fish
i have a 125 gallon tank , im planning on selling the fishes hopefully i can make my money back lol

The fish on the bottom kinda remind me of carp, lol. Ugly IMO :) How big are they?

ashely_packer said:
About 5-6 inches There weird looking fishes lol but I love there colors

They definitely have a nice gold color.

Looks like u have a pair of earth eaters (Jurupari) I believe and I'm stumped on the 2 in the last photo how much are u asking for them?

Can u take a better pic of the 2 n the last pic?
this is the best I can take sorry they move to much lol, but they dart up to the surface constantly to breath air

Attachments

• IMG799.jpg
    IMG799.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG798.jpg
    IMG798.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 46
I am clueless!! Wat size r they lol I'm really racking my brain they kinda resemble sum sort of bichir???

Back
Top Bottom