Plecos and fruit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would angels like strawberries and bananas? And Cories? Khuli loaches? Mollies? Tetras? Oscars? Pfff what am I asking Oscars will eat ANYTHING.

But the others?

Would angels like strawberries and bananas? And Cories? Khuli loaches? Mollies? Tetras? Oscars? Pfff what am I asking Oscars will eat ANYTHING.

But the others?

i would imagine they cant eat it as well as plecos because plecos have teeth to chow it down but if you cut it into tiny pieces they would probably eat it

:D i'm gonna try banana tomorrow! They eat peas and stuff okay so I'll try it with tiny bits and pieces. If they don't eat it, the Oscar sure will!

oscars are so awesome :) they are like puppies in a fish tank haha i cant wait to get one once i get a tank for it! my girlfriend has been dying for us to get an oscar but we already have 5 freshwater tanks and one saltwater nano and will be setting up a 75 gallon fowlr in november lol i guess oscar tank will be after that one!! oh and i also do ALL of the work lol she just picks out some of the fish :p

Hahah no one liked the cucumber at all, only my Oscar liked banana and everyone loves peas. But I already knew about the peas lol

Do the peas just float at the top? Would love to try this for my fish!!!

If you squish them first like a lot they sink but sometimes if it shelled but not squished it will float. But then it's hard for fish to eat. Mine all will peck at the bottom after though. Especially my mollies. They love them more than anyone (except my Red tailed shark LOL he's a little crazy man for veggies!)

Back
Top Bottom