Stands.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joey17

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to Petsmart to check out some stands today and saw one for $39 and another for $49 . They are both wrought iron stands. Should i buy it from there or buy one online from Bigals?

Those prices seem pretty reasonable. Check out local garage sales, and craigslist.com in your area. You can find used ones cheap.

If you want an iron stand buy whichever is cheaper. Dont forget about the frieght. What size tank is it?

souynds like 10-15 gallon. because here a iron stand for a 29 gallon (20 and 40 gallon i think 2) costs around 65$

You can put a ten gallon tank on a sturdy piece of furniture if you want. It only ways about a 100 pounds. Just be sure it is level.

Lol i already have my 10 gallon on my desk and it can only support 100 pounds, so i need a stand . I wanted a 20 gallon.

Then get the one you like the best. I like the wood one better than the iron ones. You could build your own if you are handy.

I have my 20 on an old stereo stand. It is very sturdy, and it has 2 glass doors on the bottom so I can keep all my food, chems, etc. closed up. Got it free from a relative :D

Back
Top Bottom