Tank Redo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
So after roughly an hour and hauling at least 50 gallons of water (for a 20 gallon tank), I have gotten the salt out of my puffers' old tank! And then filled it with enough fake plants to badly recreate a planted tank. Not the most realistic looking plants but they were a bit of an impulse buy, really really good prices on eBay... It doesn't look really natural but I don't mind. It looks nice and gives lots of color even if you can tell they are not real. And I moved my adult guppies and the largest of the fry along with the female betta to the tank for now. I also moved over the prettier of my ramshorn snails. The crayfish and the smaller guppies are staying in the 5 gallon at least for now. Eventually the tank will be changed around a little to put a divider in for my male betta.

So far everyone seems happy! I may add another adult guppy or two in the next week or so, perhaps some tetras or something too. And my boyfriend got home and loves the new decor!

Back
Top Bottom