The Big Move

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allivymar

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks; keep your fingers crossed for me. The otos, bamboo shrimp and cardinals moved into their new home tonite. I did acclimate the cardinals (the Ph is .3 higher in the tank they moved into, so I actually acclimated em LOL and to another of my own tanks. I'm not paranoid...noooo).

Its been 2 hrs, and so far so good. The otos are LOVING all the algae, the bamboo shrimp has made itself at home on the driftwood and the neons are busy inspecting their new home. The gouramis don't seem to mind the new neighbors, although they did check out the neons initially.

I'm afraid to go to sleep tho...

Ok. So far so good. The bamboo shrimp is hiding in the vegetation, the cardinals are schooling together and look great. Its the otos I'm a little worried about. Omg. They are the fattest things I have ever seen!

The tank has lots of algae; they must have been feasting all night (there are actually clear spots on the tank wall), but I swear they were NOT this fat yesterday:

I think that's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! They're just like man, I can't remember the last time I ate this good! LOL Too cute.

Back
Top Bottom