tinfoils flashing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cogburn

Aquarium Advice Freak
my tinfoil barbs keep flashing against the sand... dont know why... they look like theyre missing a few scales too... first thought was ick but theyre not showing any white spots and neither are any of the other fish... kinda weird... nobody else but the tinfoils are doing it... i dosed stress coat hoping that would help... any other reasons anybody can think why they would be doing this? all my params check out... just seems a lil weird.

its ick... yippy... i noticed some of the other fish showing white spots... so i dosed ick tablets last night... im sure the temp variations are the cause... trying to figure out why my temp was steadily dropping... forgot to plug the heaters in after the last pwc... not my finest hour... so now im hoping this ick cure works in one or 2 doses and that it doesnt kill off all my good bacteria... seems like as soon as i take 2 steps forward i take 3 back... grrrrr... i just want to get this tank to the easy point where im not doing something different everyday... i just want to get where im doing weekly pwc and thats all... oh well im a big tank rookie its a learning process

Back
Top Bottom