What are some interesting things your fish do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fissyfriend

Aquarium Advice Regular
On this website I have read a lot about some of the interesting and funny things that fish do. What is something that your fish do that is weird, funny, interesting or even unusual?

My female betta kisses my two neon tetras. My neons also think my betta is the pack leader.

On this website I have read a lot about some of the interesting and funny things that fish do. What is something that your fish do that is weird, funny, interesting or even unusual?

My female betta kisses my two neon tetras. My neons also think my betta is the pack leader.

I used to have a bumble bee catfish that did small circles on the glass like he was drunk.

My small clownfish loves to be shot by the powerhead. Swims up to the current and then gets ripped to the far side of the tank. also, my snails go for rides on my spin stream wave makers. Very funny to watch.

My kuhli loaches like to hang themselves up like wet towels on the heater bracket or thermometer. It freaks me out because it's so close to the top and I'm worried about them getting out. Also, my gourami likes to swim in reverse, and my red zebra always collects the food pellets that I put in specifically for the loaches..

That is funny. My male betta used to do that. He would swim into the current.

Wow! That is hilarious. I have never heard of fish doing that before!

Oh I had a brown knife that thought it was a dog! It would nose any new additions around like it was smelling them! Then he would shake his head with ghost shrimp in his mouth like a dog wih a chew toy!

@Godfan, That is awesome!:lol: @NoNitrates, that is funny. My tetras My female betta is very curious. Every time someone walks by my tank she has to look and see what is going on. She also has to greet me when I am looking at my tank. When I had my ADF she would rub up against my hand and nip my fingers. :)

I have a comet that is super friendly. He brushes my arm like a cat brushes legs anytime it goes in the water. If i hang greens or fruit in the tank he will beg me to hold them steady while it attacks them with gusto. Oranges are his favorite. He is the only fish i have ever had who doesn't get shy with me when i have to switch him between tanks for any reason. After about 15 minutes he gets right back to following my every move.

Back
Top Bottom