What is this???!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piratechest

Aquarium Advice Freak
I purchased a Molly the other day and was warned she was pregnant. A few days later I find this. Curious as to what it is. Eggs maybe?

Attachments

• image-3166258264.jpg
    image-3166258264.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image-3405343953.jpg
    image-3405343953.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 92
Not from a Molly. Mollies are live bearers. The babies are born fully formed and ready to swim. What else is in your tank? Could be an egg cluster from something else.

Not from a Molly. Mollies are live bearers. The babies are born fully formed and ready to swim. What else is in your tank? Could be an egg cluster from something else.
I have a pair of danios, a pair of tiger barbs, a platinum barb, a rainbow shark, and a pair of plattys, note the danios and the platties are different colors.

Try to take it out of syphon it out. You can also take 3ml of hydrogen peroxide 3% for every 1 gallon of tank water and slowly squirt the mold. Turn off your filters before doing this and leave them off for 20 minutes. That will usually kill it off.

Turns out, it was a piece of glow in the dark rocks And shards I added to the tank, about a week ago

Hahaha, good thing I didn't begin squirting a rock down with peroxide! XD

Back
Top Bottom