who's your daddy!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

So who's the daddy?

• Chocolate gouramis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honey Flame gouramis

• Rosy Barbs

• Rummy nose tetras

• Blood fin tetras

• 3 Lined Pencil fish

• GBRs

• Praecox rainbows

• Kuhli loaches

• Pygmy cories

• BN plecos

• Total voters

GlitcH

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok.......I've got at least one fry darting around my 92G.

I have no clue who the parents are.....anyone have a guess?

Here is the deal........first one to guess correctly (it may be sometime before we know for sure) gets a $20 donation to AA in their name.

Here he/she is:[sorry but this is the best pic so far, its almost constantly moving]
fry.jpg

The possible parents are:

Chocolate gouramis
Honey Flame gouramis
Rosy Barbs
Rummy nose tetras
Blood fin tetras
3 Lined Pencil fish
GBRs
Kuhli loaches
Pygmy cories
Praecox rainbows
BN plecos

EDIT:
OK.......here's my fix:
Your vote needs to be mentioned in a post not just the poll.
Your vote post can not be edited for any reason.

GOOD LUCK :)

I say bloodfin tetra.

So do you want us to tell you our guesses? Otherwise how will you know who guessed correctly first?

Edit: It said I was first to select Bloodfin tetra (only one to vote for it) but I have no proof. I see problems here LOL.

bs6749 said:
I say bloodfin tetra.

So do you want us to tell you our guesses? Otherwise how will you know who guessed correctly first?

Edit: It said I was first to select Bloodfin tetra (only one to vote for it) but I have no proof. I see problems here LOL.

I was gonna go by posts..........not the poll.
Hey AA Mods...........is there any way to take off the ability to edit posts in this thread?

I may have bit off more then I can chew huh. :eek:

can i guess non of the above? looks like a live bearer to me :? add anything new to the tank lately? any way it could be a baby guppy or something?

Yep the pencils and kuhlis are new in the past two weeks.

Ya my first thought was wow that looks like a guppy and my second thought was wow...that cant be a guppy. lol
I haven't had female guppies in this tank for at least 6 months now.

I have had feeder guppies for the last four years, and i have to say it looks like a baby feeder guppy. Could be a baby female endler, i know you used to have them in the tank. did you not?

I'm with JDogg on this one.

I voted bloodfin, bu after looking at it more closely, the shape of the body resembles that of a guppy... Do you have any guppies in your tank?

A lot of fry look like baby guppies. Even my australian rainbows looked like guppy fry. I vote for bloodfin tetras.

Back
Top Bottom