2 55 gallon tanks in chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReefGuru

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 2 55 gallon aquariums in chicago that have not been in use since 1975. They have no scratches, and the glass is in good condition. When they were used, back then, they held water no prob. Now they might have to be siliconed, I am not sure. I need these out of my house ASAP. I am giving them away for 25 dollars. All you have to do is pick it up.

Andrej

I will also throw in a bunch of classic stainless steel 10 gal aquariums. I need the room in my garage. Anybody want them???? I need them out of here

Do you have somebody in the area? Ill deliver it to them, I dont care, I need them OUT!!!!!

my sis lives in chicago... but she wont be home for another week, and she wont be going back to chicago for another month or so. i dont know though

I am not sure who you are talking to anymore, but I always have people in Flossmoor and New Lenox. I also am sure to be home before the 28th of May. Depending on how things go, perhaps even the middle of next week.

Sorry did not notice that it was two seperate people. Basically, the tanks need to leave my house ASAP, I need the room. There is nothing to them except for the tanks. Whoever gives me the money and takes them away first can have them. I just want to be rid of them.

well were picking my sis up nearby ohare airport in a week, but im not sure if my parents will let me.

Back
Top Bottom