2 Complete systems for sale CHEAP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CountZero

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have two complete setups I am looking to sell.

I got back into the aquarium hobby after about a 7 year hiatus and just didnt enjoy it like I used to and coupled with the fact that I just got a new hot tub, my power bill has risen to entirely too high of a level.

Well, anyway, Here is what each setup contains:

Tank #1

120 gallon tank with custom wooden hood and stand

4x96 watt Power compact flourescent lighting system with dual ballast so you can run the lights as pairs with different on/off times (purchased brand new in december)

AquaC Remora Pro (H.O.T) with surface skimmer and pump upgrade

5 powerheads.

2 250 watt stainless steel heaters

about 2 complete sets of brand new spare bulbs still in sealed packaging (not counting the bulbs currently in the system)

300 #'s of live crushed argonite white sand in the tank and another 100#'s still in the bag (non live in the bag)

130 pounds of live rock (allmost all of it in head sized pieces and a few that are really LARGE

2 light timers

and a bunch of extra parts and stuff that would take too long to list.

Tank #2 contains

55 gallon tank

hood and stand

HOT magnum filter with biowheel

flourescent light

lots of rocks, crushed coral for the base and 2 heaters

3 powerheads

10 brand new fish nets of various sizes

several different water testing kits and strips

2 unopened 25 # bags of salt

and lots of other stuff as well. including 2 fluval 403 cannister filters that I am not currently using.

ANY reasonable offer will be accepted. I am going to let this stuff go WAY below market value so if you live anywhere near northern nevada it would be worth it to take the drive out here to get it even with the currently high gas prices.

Back
Top Bottom