29 gallon tank w/ stand and light, Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyH5512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I also have a 29 gallon tank (in addition to the two 50 gallon tanks and accessories listed separately) with a collapsible black wood stand, in very good condition. It comes with a light strip, but it needs a new ballast. I am asking $50. Local pickup in Central Florida only, please. The tank itself has wood trim, and the stand is black. Just wanted that to be known by anyone looking. I am also going to list a wet/dry and a protein skimmer as well.

Hi, the lights are standard fluorescent lights, nothing fancy. They are included with the setup. The only thing I dont have is the glass top, it was broken, and I havent replaced it. I just took some pics, I will get them emailed to you.

The 50's have lights, too. One has standard fluorescent, and the other has a fluorescent light with a secondary actinic light (2 lights in one strip). They would be OK for fish only, although I really wouldnt recommend trying them with corals, etc.

OK, I am getting all the pics that I have together as we speak. I sent you a PM and an email. Thanks!

Andy

Back
Top Bottom