75 gal FW for sale - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mazdaman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am selling only because I will be in between homes as my condo takes possession on the 15th and my new home will not be built untill later this year or even early '07. I will accept reasonable offers with or without the fish and decoratins. I would prefer to keep all the equipment as a package deal. I still don't know if I want to part with my finned friends but have no other choice. Thew fish will go back to the LFS if they don't sell. Thanks.

75 gal allglass tank with light and glass tops (no cracks or scratches)
Black stand (big als money saver stand) (new condition)
Rena Filstar XP3 canister filter
Jager heater
approx. 90 lbs of gravel
several red rocks (red jasper)
6 plastic plants (2 large, 2 medium and 2 smaller)
Mag float glass cleaner
3/4 watt led moonlight
2 light timers
Everything is in great working order, the light bulb is over a year old. All is only 1 -1/2 years old.
Fish:
5 Boesman rainbows
3 parkinsoni rainbows
2 celebs rainbows
3 rummynose tetras
5 Harlequinn rasboras
3 odessa barbs
2 red-linned torpedo barbs
I am looking for around $700 with the fish but will entertain reasonable offers. Pickup is prefered as I don't have a large vehicle. i will help with the breakdown of the tank to ensure a heralthy transition of the fish. If bought without fish we can discuss options for tear down and cleaning. Any questions just reply or PM me directly. PM me with offers.

All the fish have been sold.

Just the tank and equip. now for $500 OBO. Will throw in a 5.5 gal QT with fluvol submersible filter and heater. And if someone likes they can take a 20gal and aquaclear hob too. 3 tanks, 3 filters, 2 heaters, decorations, gravel, lights, etc. for $500.

Back
Top Bottom